What could be better than strolling age-old cobblestone streets in search of the perfect gift? For travelers who are always looking for something original, or for the perfect treasures to bring home, Rome’s flea markets are the place to go.
At Roman flea markets, one could spend hours strolling through colorful displays of clothing, trinkets and even local food! And the best of all? These markets offer all kinds of competitively priced goods! Antiques, collectibles, new and second-hand clothing, furniture and decor items are all up for grabs at weekend markets located along some of Rome’s most frequented streets and squares.
If this is your first time in Rome, keep in mind that anyone who has ever shopped in the sprawling flea markets in Rome will tell you two distinct things: wear comfortable shoes and come armed with a wallet full of Euro and well tested negotiating skills! Haggling with Italians is generally speaking a pleasant experience: They always overdo it and the show is worth it!
So, a Ristretto and off you go to discover our list of Rome’s Top 10 flea markets!
** IMPORTANT **
This review has been divided into 10 pages to make it easier to jump quickly from one page to the other. By clicking on any of the link featured in the table of Contents below, you’ll be able to land directly on the page of your interest. You can alternatively use the “Continue” link, featured below the sharing buttons, to load the next page.
- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2: Mercatino di Ponte Milvio a Roma (ANTIQUES MARKET)
- Page 3: Mercatino di Villa Glori a Roma (ANTIQUES MARKET)
- Page 4: Mercatino di Porta Pia a Roma (ANTIQUES MARKET)
- Page 5: Mercatino di Piazzale delle Belle Arti a Roma (ANTIQUES MARKET)
- Page 6: Borgo Parioli Flea Market (DISCONTINUED)
- Page 7: Mercatino dei Parioli (ANTIQUES MARKET)
- Page 8: Campo de' Fiori Flea Market (FOOD MARKET)
- Page 9: Via Sannio Flea Market (SECOND HAND MARKET)
- Page 10: Mercato delle Stampe Flea Market (ANTIQUES MARKET)
- Page 11: Underground Flea Market (DISCONTINUED)
- Page 12: Porta Portese Flea Market (SECOND HAND MARKET)
- Page 13: BONUS: a few helpful tips to make your day at Roman flea markets a little more enjoyable and a little less stressful
- Page 14: Quick Facts & Travel Information about Rome