Mercatone dell’Antiquariato del Naviglio Grande - Milan, ITALY
With over 400 stallholders, the Mercatone dell’Antiquariato del Naviglio Grande flea market is one of the largest antiques markets in Milan and is located along the banks of the Naviglio Grande. This flea market is held on the last Sunday of every month except for July, from Viale Gorizia to the bridge on Via Valenza covering almost two kilometres overlooking the banks of the Naviglio Grande, the oldest canal in Milan.
Roughly 380 vendors wind their way up Alzaia Naviglio Grande, placing their backs to the canal. This trendy neighborhood in Milan features many cafes and bars that call to the younger, artistic crowd.
Bargains include for instance furniture, clocks, silver, porcelain, jewelry, games, dolls, collectibles, books, glasses, radios, canes, bronze, modern antiques, glass, comics, prints and general bric-a-brac.
During the days of the event, all the shop-owners of the area and all the restaurants and numerous art galleries remain open so as to add to the pleasure of visiting the exhibition.
Where: Alzaia naviglio Grande, Milan, Italy (Metro Porta Genova/bus 59, 74, 169 / Tram 2, 3, 9, 14, 15, 29, 30)
When: last Sunday of every month (except for July), from 08:30 to 18:30
- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2: Braderie de Lille Flea Market: The Biggest Flea Market in Europe - Lille, FRANCE
- Page 3: Munich’s giant flea market - Munich, GERMANY
- Page 4: Vrijmarkt Amsterdam flea market, Amsterdam - Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS
- Page 5: IJ-Hallen flea market - Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS
- Page 6: Clignancourt Flea Market (St-Ouen flea market) - Paris, FRANCE
- Page 7: Vanves Flea Market - Paris, FRANCE
- Page 8: Newark International Antiques & Collectors Fair - Nottinghamshire, UNITED KINGDOM
- Page 9: Naschmarkt Flea Market - Vienna, AUSTRIA
- Page 10: Mauerpark Flea Market - Berlin, GERMANY
- Page 11: Ecseri Flea Market (Ecseri Bolhapiac) - Budapest, HUNGARY
- Page 12: Ardingly Antiques and Collectors Fair - West Sussex, UNITED KINGDOM
- Page 13: Alexandra Palace Antiques & Collectors Fair - London, UNITED KINGDOM
- Page 14: Porta Portese Flea Market - Rome, ITALY
- Page 15: Mercatone dell’Antiquariato del Naviglio Grande - Milan, ITALY
- Page 16: El Rastro Flea Markets - Madrid, SPAIN