The editorial team of Flea Market Insiders is looking for a talented English speaking blogger/copywriter for freelance assignments in English – native speakers only.
Flea Market Insiders is a top-rated travel & lifestyle blog featuring unique reviews of the world’s best flea markets and vintage & antique shops, as well as articles about vintage lifestyle.
- Write SEO-optimized reviews about the world’s best flea markets, to be published on our app www.fleamapket.com
- Write SEO-optimized overview articles about the world’s best flea markets for www.fleamarketinsiders.com, and articles about related topics such as home decor tips & trends, retro-modern products, DIY and upcycling tips, etc.
- Article length: 300 – 900 words per article (varies)
- Online research to find sources of information about flea markets and images to illustrate each article you write
- Upload your articles and images to our content management system (WordPress)
- Enter meta-information to ensure SEO-optimization
Who we are looking for
- Native English writing skills and the ability to write in Flea Market Insiders’ unique voice
- Write-ups have to be unique (no plagiarism), entertaining and SEO-optimized
- Research skills and attention to detail – information must be accurate and up-to-date
- Basic working knowledge of WordPress (how to post articles and images)
- Reliable and self-organized individuals
You will have a distinct advantage if you have:
- A strong interest in flea markets, home decor, antiques and vintage
- A passive understanding of additional languages, such as French, Italian, Spanish, German or Russian
- Work from anywhere! Freelance assignments with the flexibility to choose your own working hours and with flexible deadlines
- Flexible workload, agreed upon case-by-case (minimum of 2 articles per month)
- Work for a growing startup company and be the first to know about opportunities for professional growth
- Your editorial ideas are always welcome
- Build a reliable long-term work relationship with us
How to Apply
To apply, simply send us the following information to [email protected] or use the contact form below:
- Writing samples or links to your portfolio
- Your rates (per word rate or flat rate)
- A brief email, outlining…
- your previous experience as a writer,
- why you are the right person for these assignments,
- your experience with flea markets or antiques,
- your availability (how many articles per month).
Your personal information will be used only for the purposes of assessing your application.