San Francisco Really Really Free Market (RRFM), San Francisco
Have you ever picked up something you found on the sidewalk? Or saved your neighbor from throwing away something useful? The Really Really Free Market is some kind of a “potluck” for whatever you want to give or take away. You can swap ABSOLUTELY everything from shoes to skills.
Everybody brings something to the table, whether it be a skill, idea, object or discussion, and comes out of it with not just new stuff, but ideas and talents as well.
“Bring usable items, food, skills and talents to give for the sake of giving.”
The Really Really Free Market is scheduled to happen the last Saturday of every month at Dolores Park, moving to an indoor location in the winter. As this is a very DIY event, schedules and locations may change, so check their website ahead of time for any last minute updates and make sure that you don’t miss out on swapping some banana bread for a bongo lesson.
Remember: This is a very DIY event and locations and dates sometimes change
Where: Dolores Park, 19th Street and Dolores Street, San Francisco, CA
When: Last Saturday of Every Month 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM | Cost: FREE
- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2: Treasure Island Flea Market, East Bay
- Page 3: Alameda Point Antiques Faire, Alameda/East Bay
- Page 4: Berkeley Flea Market, Berkeley/East Bay
- Page 5: Bay Area Community College Flea Markets (De Anza, Chabot, Ohlone, Laney)
- Page 6: West End Flea Market, Alameda/East Bay
- Page 7: Solano Way Flea Market, Concord/Contra Costa
- Page 8: Alemany Flea Market, San Francisco
- Page 9: San Francisco Really Really Free Market (RRFM), San Francisco
- Page 10: Other Bay Area Flea Markets & Antique Shows - SF, San Jose, Oakland
- Page 11: Quick Facts & Travel Information about San Francisco