If you find yourself in Ohio, driving on Route 619, you will eventually find the Hartville Flea Market. Located in the small town of Hartville, at the heart of the Amish country, this one stop shopping experience for all ages is a true shopping Mecca.
From antiques, collectibles, old hand tools, clothing and home décor, to fresh produce, meats and cheeses, the Hartville MarketPlace & Flea Market is a shopping experience one has to see to believe. No wonder why this flea market which began as a local livestock auction in 1939, has become one of Ohio’s largest flea markets and a true antique collector’s paradise!
With more than 800 seasonal merchants spread over 12 acres, the selection of antiques & vintage items sold at the Hartville Flea Market is always stunning. Flea market enthusiasts and seasoned shopper should manage to find everything they could ever want or need at pretty much rock bottom prices.
So get ready to take a step back in time and to get acquainted with a venue which truly has a little something for everyone.
- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2: The Hartville Flea Market
- Page 3: The Hartville Marketplace
- Page 4: Restaurants At The Hartville Flea Market & Marketplace
- Page 5: Hartville Flea Market And Marketplace: 5 Tips To Make The Most Of Your Trip There
- Page 6: When is the best time to go to the Hartville Flea Market And Marketplace?