Everyone loves a bargain. And flea markets and Antiques Fairs have become rather hip in the UK over the last few years, mostly as a way to decor and furnish on a budget.
Flea markets also offer an endless array of products that provide a more sustainable way to consume, based on recycling and saving money. The demand is mainly from young people searching for originality at a low price. From used furniture, lamps and kitchenware, to quilts, toys, clothes, jewelry, or crockery, garage sales and flea markets around England are a true heaven for antiques collectors and savvy consumers.
From antiques exclusive to design classics and retro kitsch, here is the list of the best 10 best flea markets and antiques fairs venues from all over England.
This review has been divided into 11 pages to make it easier to jump quickly from one page to the other. By clicking on any of the link featured in the table of Contents below, you’ll be able to land directly on the page of your interest. You can alternatively use the “Continue” link, featured below the sharing buttons, to load the next page.
- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2: Flea market in Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Page 3: Flea market in Ardingly, West Sussex
- Page 4: Flea market in Chichester, West Sussex
- Page 5: Flea market in Alexandra Palace, London
- Page 6: Flea market in Malvern, Worcestershire
- Page 7: Flea market in Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Page 8: Flea market in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Page 9: Flea market in Shepton Mallet, Somerset
- Page 10: Flea market in Sunbury-on-Thames, Middlesex
- Page 11: Flea market in Wetherby, West Yorkshire