Flea Markets in LAZIO (Rome)
Flea Markets in Rome
What could be better than strolling age-old cobblestone streets in search of the perfect gift? But before you head out, let us give you a piece of advice: As anyone who has ever shopped in the sprawling flea markets of Rome will tell you: Wear comfortable shoes and come armed with a wallet full of cash! Flea markets in Italy are wonderful for the travellers looking for the perfect treasure to bring home.
Other flea markets in Lazio:
- Rieti flea market, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele (Tel. +39 0746 2871). Third weekend of the month: antiques and objects
- Viterbo flea market, Historic Centre (Tel. +39 0761 348363). Third Sunday of the month: antiques, objects and collectables.
- Genova flea market, “Antiquari nella Genova Antica”, Palazzo Ducale (Tel. +39 010 588735). First weekend of the month: antiques.
- La Spezia Piazza Cavour flea market (Tel. +39 0187 745631). First Sunday of the month: furniture – antique and modern
- Rapallo (GE) flea market, “Il Tarlo” Historic Centre (Tel. +39 0185 273092). Fourth Sunday of the month: antiques – Santa Margherita (GE), Via Partigiani d’Italia (Tel. +39 0185 205315). First weekend: crafts.