First Monday Trade Days - Canton, TEXAS
Texas boasts the world’s largest outdoor market: First Monday Trade Days. Spreading over a ranch-size domain of more than 100 acres, Canton’s historic market dates back to frontier times, when people traded animals and produce while waiting for the judge to see them on First Monday court days.
These days, 3,000+ dealers gather to sell their wares from Thursday to Sunday before the first Monday of every month, drawing more than 300,000 visitors. Antiques, collectibles and handcrafts predominate, but you’ll also find good deals on vintage clothes (especially Western wear) and all kinds of household stuff.
This self-contained community has an RV park, restrooms with showers and a wheelchair-accessible civic center where the pricier dealers set up shop.
A special guide is printed for each market event, and you’d be well-advised to buy it; this flea market can daunt even the hardiest shoppers, so don’t even try to see it all. Take your time, and stop and smell the local color. This being Texas, there’s plenty of that around, too.
With so many iconic cities and trendy areas to explore, Texas is home to some of the most popular vintage shopping destinations in the whole of the United States. Our carefully selected list of the best flea markets in Texas only features markets that offer the finest antique and vintage items. We’ve done the research so you don’t have to! Discover now our list of the Best Flea Markets in Texas!
Where: 800 Flea Market Rd, Canton, TX 75103 (show on Fleamapket)
When: Thursday through Sunday before the first Monday of every month, from 08:00 am to 05:00 pm. Free admission.
Phone: +1 903-567-6556
Read: First Monday Trade Days at Canton Flea Market listing on Fleamapket
- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2: Lincoln Road Antique & Collectible Market - Miami, FLORIDA
- Page 3: Brooklyn Flea - Brooklyn, NEW YORK
- Page 4: Rose Bowl Flea Market - Pasadena, CALIFORNIA
- Page 5: Brimfield Antique Show - Brimfield, MASSACHUSETTS
- Page 6: Renninger's - Mount Dora, FLORIDA
- Page 7: Kane County Flea Market - St Charles, ILLINOIS
- Page 8: Golden Nugget Antique Market - Lambertville, NEW JERSEY
- Page 9: Melrose Trading Post - Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA
- Page 10: Alameda Flea Market - Alameda, CALIFORNIA + Bonus: Top 10 San Francisco Bay Area Flea Markets
- Page 11: Long Beach Outdoor Antique and Collectible Market - Long Beach, CALIFORNIA
- Page 12: Texas Antique Weekend, from Fayetteville to Carmine, TEXAS
- Page 13: Hartville Marketplace & Flea Market, Hartville, OHIO
- Page 14: Nashville Flea Market (The Fairgrounds Nashville) - Nashville, TENNESSEE
- Page 15: First Monday Trade Days - Canton, TEXAS
- Page 16: Raleigh Flea Market - Raleigh, NORTH CAROLINA
- Page 17: Shipshewana Auction & Flea Market - Shipshewana, INDIANA
- Page 18: Springfield Antique Show & Flea Market - Springfield, OHIO
- Page 19: 127 Corridor Sale - Cumberland Plateau, TENNESSEE
- Page 20: Grand Bazaar NYC - New York City, NEW YORK
- Page 21: Hells Kitchen Flea Market - New York City, NEW YORK