Hartville Marketplace & Flea Market, Hartville, OHIO
Hartville Marketplace & Flea Market is a shopping experience one has to see to believe. What began as a local livestock auction in 1939 has become one of Ohio’s largest flea markets and a true antique collector’s paradise. Located in the small town of Hartville, at the core of the Amish country, the Hartville Flea Market is a true shopping Mecca. If you happen to be in Ohio, driving on Route 619, then nothing should stop you from exploring one of the best US flea markets.
From antiques, collectibles, old hand tools, clothing and home décor, to fresh produce, meats and cheeses – this flea market offers something for everyone. With more than 800 seasonal merchants spread over 12 acres, the choice of antiques & vintage items sold at the Hartville Flea Market is stunning. And, what’s best: the vendors offer reasonable prices and, some say, with a bit of skilled haggling you may score incredible bargains at this Ohio flea market.
The best time to go to Hartville Flea Market depends on what you are looking for. The offered items may vary seasonally and even the time of the day may influence your experience. Read our detailed guide: “When is the best time to go to the Hartville Flea Market And Marketplace?”
Next to the Flea Market is the new Hartville Marketplace, an indoor market focusing on fresh produce and restaurants. So vintage enthusiasts who happen to be gourmets will find a foodie paradise at the Hartville Marketplace and Flea Market. There is even one of Ohio’s best Amish restaurants directly attached to the market.
To ensure a successful flea market adventure, also read our top 5 tips on how to make the most of your visit to Hartville Flea Market, Ohio.
Where: 289 Edison St NW, Hartville, Ohio 44632 (show on interactive map)
When: Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM / Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM / Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM / Saturday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Admission free / Free Parking / Accepted Forms of Payment: Cash
Phone: (330) 877-9860
Read: Full review of Hartville Flea Market and MarketPlace (Hartville, Ohio)
- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2: Lincoln Road Antique & Collectible Market - Miami, FLORIDA
- Page 3: Brooklyn Flea - Brooklyn, NEW YORK
- Page 4: Rose Bowl Flea Market - Pasadena, CALIFORNIA
- Page 5: Brimfield Antique Show - Brimfield, MASSACHUSETTS
- Page 6: Renninger's - Mount Dora, FLORIDA
- Page 7: Kane County Flea Market - St Charles, ILLINOIS
- Page 8: Golden Nugget Antique Market - Lambertville, NEW JERSEY
- Page 9: Melrose Trading Post - Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA
- Page 10: Alameda Flea Market - Alameda, CALIFORNIA + Bonus: Top 10 San Francisco Bay Area Flea Markets
- Page 11: Long Beach Outdoor Antique and Collectible Market - Long Beach, CALIFORNIA
- Page 12: Texas Antique Weekend, from Fayetteville to Carmine, TEXAS
- Page 13: Hartville Marketplace & Flea Market, Hartville, OHIO
- Page 14: Nashville Flea Market (The Fairgrounds Nashville) - Nashville, TENNESSEE
- Page 15: First Monday Trade Days - Canton, TEXAS
- Page 16: Raleigh Flea Market - Raleigh, NORTH CAROLINA
- Page 17: Shipshewana Auction & Flea Market - Shipshewana, INDIANA
- Page 18: Springfield Antique Show & Flea Market - Springfield, OHIO
- Page 19: 127 Corridor Sale - Cumberland Plateau, TENNESSEE
- Page 20: Grand Bazaar NYC - New York City, NEW YORK
- Page 21: Hells Kitchen Flea Market - New York City, NEW YORK