Long Beach Outdoor Antique and Collectible Market - Long Beach, CALIFORNIA
Right in the heart of Southern California’s patio-living culture (nearly smack-dab between Los Angeles and Orange County), the Long Beach Outdoor Antique and Collectible Market hosts a vast assortment of outdoor furniture, garden ceramics and statuary.
Lynn and Donald Moger have managed the show since 1982. They also ensure the Long Beach Outdoor Antique and Collectible Market maintains its quality by enforcing a 20-year rule. Only items older than 20 years are allowed to be sold at the market – so you know the bounty of Fiestaware and 50s-era Pyrex bowls aren’t recent reproductions. This makes the flea market one of the best in California and the entire country.
Over 800 sellers spread out over 20 acres, feature a huge selection of antiques, collectibles and everything chic, cheap, unique and vintage…. all for sale at bargain prices.
Lynn is most proud of the creativity her show inspires, and she says that she’s seen “an old railroad cart purchased for use as a coffee table and vintage file cabinets converted into a bedroom dresser.” One of its best perks? “Real restrooms!” The Long Beach Outdoor Antique and Collectible Market takes place the third Sunday of every month, rain or shine.
Because of its sunny beachside location and popular beer vendors, the show has a decidedly street fair feel, and locals come by each week just to walk around and soak up the sea breeze.
Where: 4901 E Conant St, Long Beach, CA 90808 (show on Fleamapket)
When: Sunday 6:30 am – 2:00 pm
Phone: (323) 655-5703
Read: Long Beach Outdoor Antique and Collectible Market listing on Fleamapket
- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2: Lincoln Road Antique & Collectible Market - Miami, FLORIDA
- Page 3: Brooklyn Flea - Brooklyn, NEW YORK
- Page 4: Rose Bowl Flea Market - Pasadena, CALIFORNIA
- Page 5: Brimfield Antique Show - Brimfield, MASSACHUSETTS
- Page 6: Renninger's - Mount Dora, FLORIDA
- Page 7: Kane County Flea Market - St Charles, ILLINOIS
- Page 8: Golden Nugget Antique Market - Lambertville, NEW JERSEY
- Page 9: Melrose Trading Post - Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA
- Page 10: Alameda Flea Market - Alameda, CALIFORNIA + Bonus: Top 10 San Francisco Bay Area Flea Markets
- Page 11: Long Beach Outdoor Antique and Collectible Market - Long Beach, CALIFORNIA
- Page 12: Texas Antique Weekend, from Fayetteville to Carmine, TEXAS
- Page 13: Hartville Marketplace & Flea Market, Hartville, OHIO
- Page 14: Nashville Flea Market (The Fairgrounds Nashville) - Nashville, TENNESSEE
- Page 15: First Monday Trade Days - Canton, TEXAS
- Page 16: Raleigh Flea Market - Raleigh, NORTH CAROLINA
- Page 17: Shipshewana Auction & Flea Market - Shipshewana, INDIANA
- Page 18: Springfield Antique Show & Flea Market - Springfield, OHIO
- Page 19: 127 Corridor Sale - Cumberland Plateau, TENNESSEE
- Page 20: Grand Bazaar NYC - New York City, NEW YORK
- Page 21: Hells Kitchen Flea Market - New York City, NEW YORK