Springfield Antique Show & Flea Market - Springfield, OHIO
The Springfield Antique Show and Flea Market has been a favorite source of collectibles and antiques for thousands of collectors and dealers for over twenty-five years. In fact, major national publications have continually recognized the Springfield Antique Show & Flea Market as one of America’s best markets: Country Living, Country Home, Martha Stewart Living and CNN all agree that this flea market is one of the best in the United States.
The Springfield flea market takes place one weekend each month on a county fairground. The only exceptions are February and July, when the market is closed. If you happen to be in Ohio on market days, going to Springfield is a must.
Over the course of its quarter-century run, this busy market has won a reputation as the heartland’s go-to source for all things folky and primitive, such as old metal pails, Shaker boxes, cross-stitched samplers, and calico quilts.
Farmhouse antiques, like blanket chests, milk-paint cupboards, and sturdy rocking chairs also figure prominently, as do well-preserved dishware and tabletop items. Springfield Antique Show and Flea Market is a great source for American vintage items.
During each year’s three supersize Extravaganzas—in May, June, and September—the number of vendors swells to more than 2,500, some operating out of cattle barns and poultry houses. Our advice for a successful shopping experience: Go in September to have the best shot at a bargain. Later in the year, dealers are trying to liquidate their stock for the winter. Also visit the market’s online discussion forum to connect with sellers, preview goods, and even post wish lists.
Where: 4401 S Charleston Pike Springfield, Ohio 45505 (show on Fleamapket)
When: 3rd Saturday & Sunday of the month (except February & July): 08:00 – 17:00
Phone: +1 937-325-0053
Read: Springfield Antique Show listing on Fleamapket
- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2: Lincoln Road Antique & Collectible Market - Miami, FLORIDA
- Page 3: Brooklyn Flea - Brooklyn, NEW YORK
- Page 4: Rose Bowl Flea Market - Pasadena, CALIFORNIA
- Page 5: Brimfield Antique Show - Brimfield, MASSACHUSETTS
- Page 6: Renninger's - Mount Dora, FLORIDA
- Page 7: Kane County Flea Market - St Charles, ILLINOIS
- Page 8: Golden Nugget Antique Market - Lambertville, NEW JERSEY
- Page 9: Melrose Trading Post - Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA
- Page 10: Alameda Flea Market - Alameda, CALIFORNIA + Bonus: Top 10 San Francisco Bay Area Flea Markets
- Page 11: Long Beach Outdoor Antique and Collectible Market - Long Beach, CALIFORNIA
- Page 12: Texas Antique Weekend, from Fayetteville to Carmine, TEXAS
- Page 13: Hartville Marketplace & Flea Market, Hartville, OHIO
- Page 14: Nashville Flea Market (The Fairgrounds Nashville) - Nashville, TENNESSEE
- Page 15: First Monday Trade Days - Canton, TEXAS
- Page 16: Raleigh Flea Market - Raleigh, NORTH CAROLINA
- Page 17: Shipshewana Auction & Flea Market - Shipshewana, INDIANA
- Page 18: Springfield Antique Show & Flea Market - Springfield, OHIO
- Page 19: 127 Corridor Sale - Cumberland Plateau, TENNESSEE
- Page 20: Grand Bazaar NYC - New York City, NEW YORK
- Page 21: Hells Kitchen Flea Market - New York City, NEW YORK