Nashville Flea Market (The Fairgrounds Nashville) - Nashville, TENNESSEE
For country-music fans and aspiring songwriters from all over the world, a trip to Nashville, Tennessee, is the ultimate pilgrimage. However, Nashville has something else that makes it worth the trip: the Nashville Flea Market, a monthly flea market, also known as Nashville Fairgrounds Flea Market.
On the fourth weekend of every month, from Friday to Sunday, the Nashville Flea Market takes over the state Fairgrounds which become one of the biggest flea markets in the United States. Thousands of shoppers flock to this truly massive flea market, which has something for every type of flea market shopper: From bric-a-brac to antiques, refurbished & vintage furniture, dollar items, wholesaler stuff, crafts, jewelry, vintage clothes – you name it, the stalls at the Nashville Flea Market probably have it. You just need to plan sufficient time to look around. Don’t be discouraged by the stalls selling fake purses or tube socks for a Dollar. It is easy to avoid these booths since there are multiple buildings and several different outdoor areas around the Nashville Flea Market.
Besides the excellent variety of booths, the vendors of the Nashville Flea Market are very friendly, excited to talk about what they are selling, and willing to haggle – especially if you can pay in cash. Just follow the regulars to find sellers who bring top-quality items to be sold at the fairgrounds and keep in mind our tips to make the most of your Nashville Flea Market experience.
If you are in Tennessee, try to come back multiple times to get a sense of where to find the true treasures. When planning your trip to Nashville Flea Market, keep in mind that all months or even days do not bring the best flea market shopping and selling experience. Since the Nashville Flea Market operates all year long – January through December – there are days which are more convenient than others. Sunday’s may be getting you better prices and the Fairgrounds market will be less crowded. Also, keep in mind the best season for Nashville Fairgrounds Flea Market: choose a cool day – you will need your energy to browse through all those stalls.
Where: State Fairgrounds – 625 Smith Ave Nashville, TN 37203 (show on interactive map)
When: Fourth weekend of every month, January through November, and third weekend of the month in December.
Read: Full review of Nashville Flea Market
- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2: Lincoln Road Antique & Collectible Market - Miami, FLORIDA
- Page 3: Brooklyn Flea - Brooklyn, NEW YORK
- Page 4: Rose Bowl Flea Market - Pasadena, CALIFORNIA
- Page 5: Brimfield Antique Show - Brimfield, MASSACHUSETTS
- Page 6: Renninger's - Mount Dora, FLORIDA
- Page 7: Kane County Flea Market - St Charles, ILLINOIS
- Page 8: Golden Nugget Antique Market - Lambertville, NEW JERSEY
- Page 9: Melrose Trading Post - Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA
- Page 10: Alameda Flea Market - Alameda, CALIFORNIA + Bonus: Top 10 San Francisco Bay Area Flea Markets
- Page 11: Long Beach Outdoor Antique and Collectible Market - Long Beach, CALIFORNIA
- Page 12: Texas Antique Weekend, from Fayetteville to Carmine, TEXAS
- Page 13: Hartville Marketplace & Flea Market, Hartville, OHIO
- Page 14: Nashville Flea Market (The Fairgrounds Nashville) - Nashville, TENNESSEE
- Page 15: First Monday Trade Days - Canton, TEXAS
- Page 16: Raleigh Flea Market - Raleigh, NORTH CAROLINA
- Page 17: Shipshewana Auction & Flea Market - Shipshewana, INDIANA
- Page 18: Springfield Antique Show & Flea Market - Springfield, OHIO
- Page 19: 127 Corridor Sale - Cumberland Plateau, TENNESSEE
- Page 20: Grand Bazaar NYC - New York City, NEW YORK
- Page 21: Hells Kitchen Flea Market - New York City, NEW YORK