Rose Bowl Flea Market - Pasadena, CALIFORNIA
The Rose Bowl Flea Market is a true legend among flea market lovers in California: more than 20,000 flea market enthusiasts and over 2,500 merchants gather each month at the Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena (located right on the east side of LA) in one huge swap meet.
The Rose Bowl Flea Market is the largest flea market on the West Coast. Its stalls are filled with anything and everything a flea market enthusiast could ever dare to dream of: shoes, clothes, furniture, jewelry, sunglasses, crafts, keepsakes, art, fabric, bikes, costumes, music, and every imaginable type of merchandise.
There’s little you won’t find at the Rose Bowl Flea Market, whether it’s new goods, antiques, vintage or just old. You’ll find items to furnish your home, landscape your garden, cook dinner, start an art collection, and update your wardrobe (check our list below of the kind of merchandise you can find at the Rose Bowl Flea Market). The Rose Bowl Flea Market is really full of surprises, you never know what you’ll find!
Its location at the Rose Bowl stadium and its variety of goods make this LA flea market a lot of fun to check out and walk around. However, if you are looking for a bargain, you should consider other flea markets in California besides this one, for instance the Melrose Trading Post which also made it into our top 20 ranking.
Don’t miss our detailed review of the Rose Bowl Flea Market in Pasadena, including tips to make the most of your flea market shopping experience.
(Photos: Basic LA, Edee Vo, Etterkae, Peacocktaco)
Where: 1001 Rose Bowl Dr. Pasadena, CA 91103 (show on Fleamapket)
When: 2nd Sunday of every month from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. No admission after 3 p.m. Open rain or shine
Admission: $8 regular admission from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. / $10 express admission from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. / $15 early admission from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. / $20 preview VIP admission from 5 a.m. to 7 a.m. / Children under 12 admitted free with an adult
Read: Fleamapket listing of Rose Bowl Flea Market
- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2: Lincoln Road Antique & Collectible Market - Miami, FLORIDA
- Page 3: Brooklyn Flea - Brooklyn, NEW YORK
- Page 4: Rose Bowl Flea Market - Pasadena, CALIFORNIA
- Page 5: Brimfield Antique Show - Brimfield, MASSACHUSETTS
- Page 6: Renninger's - Mount Dora, FLORIDA
- Page 7: Kane County Flea Market - St Charles, ILLINOIS
- Page 8: Golden Nugget Antique Market - Lambertville, NEW JERSEY
- Page 9: Melrose Trading Post - Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA
- Page 10: Alameda Flea Market - Alameda, CALIFORNIA + Bonus: Top 10 San Francisco Bay Area Flea Markets
- Page 11: Long Beach Outdoor Antique and Collectible Market - Long Beach, CALIFORNIA
- Page 12: Texas Antique Weekend, from Fayetteville to Carmine, TEXAS
- Page 13: Hartville Marketplace & Flea Market, Hartville, OHIO
- Page 14: Nashville Flea Market (The Fairgrounds Nashville) - Nashville, TENNESSEE
- Page 15: First Monday Trade Days - Canton, TEXAS
- Page 16: Raleigh Flea Market - Raleigh, NORTH CAROLINA
- Page 17: Shipshewana Auction & Flea Market - Shipshewana, INDIANA
- Page 18: Springfield Antique Show & Flea Market - Springfield, OHIO
- Page 19: 127 Corridor Sale - Cumberland Plateau, TENNESSEE
- Page 20: Grand Bazaar NYC - New York City, NEW YORK
- Page 21: Hells Kitchen Flea Market - New York City, NEW YORK