Attending any flea market, no matter how humble, means you might find a fabulous treasure to decorate your home or add to a collection. Attending one of the top 20 flea markets in the United States doesn’t guarantee that you will, but it comes close. Most likely, you’ll have to choose between more than one. From one-of-a-kind vintage clothing to rare antiques and quirky collectibles, America’s swap meets are full of treasures just waiting to be found.
Enjoy the reading, and do no miss our map of the 20 best flea markets in the country at the end of the article.
- 1. Intro
- 2. Lincoln Road Antique & Collectible Market - Miami, FLORIDA
- 3. Brooklyn Flea - Brooklyn, NEW YORK
- 4. Rose Bowl Flea Market - Pasadena, CALIFORNIA
- 5. Brimfield - Brimfield, MASSACHUSETTS
- 6. Renninger's - Mount Dora, FLORIDA
- 7. Austin Country Flea - Austin, TEXAS
- 8. Golden Nugget Antique Market - Lambertville, NEW JERSEY
- 9. Melrose Trading Post - Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA
- 10. Alameda Flea Market - Alameda, CALIFORNIA + Bonus: Top 10 San Francisco Bay Area Flea Markets
- 11. Long Beach Outdoor Antique and Collectible Market - Long Beach, CALIFORNIA
- 12. Texas Antique Weekend, from Fayetteville to Carmine, TEXAS
- 13. Treasure Mart, Ann Arbor, MICHIGAN
- 14. Mower's Saturday Flea Market - Woodstock, NEW YORK
- 15. First Monday Trade Days - Canton, TEXAS
- 16. Georgetown Flea Market - Georgetown, WASHINGTON D.C.
- 17. Shipshewana Auction & Flea Market - Shipshewana, NORTHERN INDIANA
- 18. Springfield Antique Show & Flea Market - Springfield, OHIO
- 19. 127 Corridor Sale - Cumberland Plateau, TENNESSEE
- 20. GreenFlea@PS 41 - New York City, NEW YORK
- 21. Hells Kitchen Flea Market - New York City, NEW YORK
- 22. Chelsea Antiques Garage / West 25th Street Market - New York City, NEW YORK